What are the Benefits?
- Once you create your personal or family Foundation account (DAF), Canada Gives acts as your “host” administrator.
- Canada Gives will report to you quarterly, process new donations and provide tax receipts, manage the disbursement quota obligations, monitor investment managers, distribute grants and track receipts.
- You decide how much to grant each year, select the charities to receive grants, and spend more time with the charities of your choice.
- Any outstanding or future pledges will be accommodated.
- You can continue to work with your own trusted advisors to manage the assets, and provide tax and estate planning support.